My three published novels:Plus new short fiction available now on amazon kindle!

My three published novels:Plus new short fiction available now on amazon kindle!
My three hardcover novels are available now for your Amazon Kindle device. Also find additional ebooks of fiction, and a two-volume photo book of Cuba's Classic Cars. Click on the book covers above.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Blood Flow


I still haven't quite figured out how to post the ebooks. Most of them are up and running on Smashwords.com. A couple are "pending approval." That might mean another month of lingering before the general public can check into them.

With that in mind, I have put a new title on the Smashwords.com site, a short story under the title Blood Flow. A cover image in the public domain caught my attention, and I've attached it to the story. It will be available in the near future.

Here's the cover:








No comments:

Post a Comment