My three published novels:Plus new short fiction available now on amazon kindle!

My three published novels:Plus new short fiction available now on amazon kindle!
My three hardcover novels are available now for your Amazon Kindle device. Also find additional ebooks of fiction, and a two-volume photo book of Cuba's Classic Cars. Click on the book covers above.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

politics

I caught a bit of the Republican debate, where one of the candidates was asked, if elected president, what would be their first act as the chief executive.

That got me to thinking. What would be the first thing I would do, if I were President of the United States?

As a tribute to Jefferson, I would organize a self-sustaining expedition to explore a new route to the Pacific.

And if the expedition should locate and capture Bigfoot along the way, at no additional expense to the taxpayer, all the better.

That would be the first priority of a Fiction Guy administration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment