My three published novels:Plus new short fiction available now on amazon kindle!

My three published novels:Plus new short fiction available now on amazon kindle!
My three hardcover novels are available now for your Amazon Kindle device. Also find additional ebooks of fiction, and a two-volume photo book of Cuba's Classic Cars. Click on the book covers above.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

short film


So, here's the short horror film I worked on recently. It's part of a contest put on by Drafthouse Films, with viewers casting the vote for the favorite film. So, vote for this one. Or, don't vote. It's not as if any of them will be mistaken for Citizen Kane. And yes, that's me playing "Clarence." An entire sequence leading to this opening shot has been edited out. I thought it enhanced the story. Directors - you can't tell them anything.

MZ

http://26th.theabcsofdeath.com/t-is-for-22/

No comments:

Post a Comment