My three published novels:Plus new short fiction available now on amazon kindle!

My three published novels:Plus new short fiction available now on amazon kindle!
My three hardcover novels are available now for your Amazon Kindle device. Also find additional ebooks of fiction, and a two-volume photo book of Cuba's Classic Cars. Click on the book covers above.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cuba




My week Cuba was remarkable. Very friendly people. And with their lack of amenities, it was a rarity to see anyone fiddling with a cell phone or blackberry, stumbling around focused on the device in their fingertips. I loved it.


A couple of street artists sketched caricatures of me. I particularly like the first one - such an economy of lines, how the cheek becomes the glasses, the glasses become the forehead - all done in a few seconds. They draw on a scrap of poster paper, hand it over to you, and ask for nothing. Of course, you give them something for their effort.



The second artist was on the following day...


Take a look at my youtube channel, "msz1923" for videos of Cuba that I'm gradually putting up...

No comments:

Post a Comment