My three published novels:Plus new short fiction available now on amazon kindle!

My three published novels:Plus new short fiction available now on amazon kindle!
My three hardcover novels are available now for your Amazon Kindle device. Also find additional ebooks of fiction, and a two-volume photo book of Cuba's Classic Cars. Click on the book covers above.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

cheap celebrity potshot


Since filing for divorce, Aguilera has been out in Los Angeles and New York City with a new man, Matthew Rutler, a set assistant on Burlesque.

"He's the kind of person you could spend hours with on the phone talking to and all of a sudden it's daylight," she says.

"I'm on a constant journey and I'd not be the best I can if I wasn't always taking the good with the bad and learning from things and experiences," she tells CNN.

Two weeks later...
Christina Aguilera was arrested early this morning along with her boyfriend  in West Hollywood, TMZ has learned.  Christina was popped for public intoxication and her boyfriend was arrested for driving under the influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment