My three published novels:Plus new short fiction available now on amazon kindle!

My three published novels:Plus new short fiction available now on amazon kindle!
My three hardcover novels are available now for your Amazon Kindle device. Also find additional ebooks of fiction, and a two-volume photo book of Cuba's Classic Cars. Click on the book covers above.

Friday, May 6, 2011

colonoscopy


I had the procedure a couple of years ago. Reclining on the table, gown open in the back, I was a little apprehensive. I asked the doctor what kind of anesthesia or sedative he would be using. He said, “You’ll be fully aware of everything, but you won’t care.” I said, ”But I already feel that way.”

1 comment:

  1. I dunno if Steven Wright influenced you or vice versa. Made my Mother's day = /

    I've had 3 procedures. All three I was out. But when I waked up, I said strange things. Nothing new there either. Good luck with the blog. A great venue for your wit and wisdom.
    ChasInTheWoodlands

    ReplyDelete