My three published novels:Plus new short fiction available now on amazon kindle!

My three published novels:Plus new short fiction available now on amazon kindle!
My three hardcover novels are available now for your Amazon Kindle device. Also find additional ebooks of fiction, and a two-volume photo book of Cuba's Classic Cars. Click on the book covers above.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bridal Advice


A little research into the most popular blogs suggested that wedding advice draws more readers than just about any other subject. I’m always looking to increase readership, so today the Fiction Guy site will turns its attention to making that special day even more meaningful, lovely, etc. etc.

The thing is, I don’t know anything about weddings. The best advice I could come up with for today’s bride is: if he smashes wedding cake into your face at the reception, flee the building at that moment as if it were on fire, and don’t look back. It’s never too early to leave a jerk.

And, with any luck, readers sent here by an internet search looking for bridal advice will stick around for the other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment