My three published novels:Plus new short fiction available now on amazon kindle!

My three published novels:Plus new short fiction available now on amazon kindle!
My three hardcover novels are available now for your Amazon Kindle device. Also find additional ebooks of fiction, and a two-volume photo book of Cuba's Classic Cars. Click on the book covers above.

Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm certainly not an expert on the law or courtroom strategy, but the first rule of defending a client seems to be that you never suggest that your client might be guilty.


I'm thinking this guy might be better off representing himself.

From a news story about a bank robbery:

" Gonzalez's attorney, Lance Hamm, says his client is 'extremely remorseful for what he's accused of doing.' "

No comments:

Post a Comment