My three published novels:Plus new short fiction available now on amazon kindle!

My three published novels:Plus new short fiction available now on amazon kindle!
My three hardcover novels are available now for your Amazon Kindle device. Also find additional ebooks of fiction, and a two-volume photo book of Cuba's Classic Cars. Click on the book covers above.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New ebook! Cheap fiction! Take a look!



As a sampler, I have put together some short stories and novel excerpts. I was hoping to put it out there for free. That may be in the future. For now, THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF COLOR will cost you a whopping 99 cents on Amazon Kindle. With any luck (if I can figure out how to format the dang thing) additional ebook outlets will follow, perhaps even for free. The pallets of books are stacked on the fiction guy virtual loading docks, awaiting shipment on your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment